One Bad CAD

chuckle_berry

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it is. This is my 39 gallon CADLights Pro. Just set up a few days ago. I transferred the coral from my old tank. What do yall think??

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

The Scape
IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg
 
Beautiful and classy setup..do you have a link of where you purchased your Pro?
 
Newer FTS. Shot is still a few months old. Since last update i have changed the scape and added a few new pieces. Also, my McCoskers jumped the other day . I have a screen to put on top but really thought he was cool because their was no fish in the tank to chase him. All my other fish dont have swim bladders. I think he got too excited when i fed some arcti-pods and jumped. More pics to come...

173.jpg
 
updates? How do you like the Cadlight tank? I was thinking about getting an ELOS, but after reading a bit, these Cadlight tanks seem to be a much much better value
 
Nice Clean setup! I think my favorite thing about it is the mp-10(?). Want one soooo bad, just with they weren't so expensive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new