Online clam vendors?

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
After a few years away I am finally getting back into the hobby. I am wondering who are the good go to online clam vanders nowadays? Are there any blue Squamosa's out there?
Dude!! Welcome back!!

MartinM

View Badges
Reaction score
I recently came back after 9 years gone, and I am also surprised at the lack of availability of clams. I get my maximas from Okinawa, and a supplier here says he can get them from Tonga, but that no one is interested in them anymore so that they don’t stock them. Fads have always been a thing, it seems the current fad is hyper-colored SPS, not clams.

Corals.com

Shua71

View Badges
Reaction score
I had a good experience with algaebarn. I purchased a gold that arrived DOA. They had trouble getting ahold of more but had ORA send me one direct

Mason Ciarpella

View Badges
Reaction score
I got my blue squamosa clam from clam mania of instagram back around Christmas time. Really nice clams, healthy too, good prices and good packaging. Everything you can ask for.

SCReef'n

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I believe clam mania is active
This guy straight up ghosted. Disappeared like a fart in the wind. I’ve sent multiple dms. Trying to get another clam from him but got zero response from him and his mods had no idea either. Think he tanked. Wish I was wrong because I had a credit for a DOA.

Can you house your most favorite ocean creature in your home aquarium?

• Yes and I do!

Votes: 45 15.4%
  • Yes but I don't have one

Votes: 56 19.1%
  • Yes but it would be illegal

Votes: 17 5.8%
  • Yes but you would need a HUGE aquarium

Votes: 47 16.0%
  • No but I wish

Votes: 116 39.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 4.1%