Online Coral Store for Soft Corals?

Reefer37

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
364
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious if anyone has recommendations for online coral stores for higher end soft corals?
And no, I'm not talking about zoas.

There's seems to be a lot of online stores dedicated to different types of corals like acros or euphyllias, but I don't know of any really for higher end softies.
 
Curious if anyone has recommendations for online coral stores for higher end soft corals?
And no, I'm not talking about zoas.

There's seems to be a lot of online stores dedicated to different types of corals like acros or euphyllias, but I don't know of any really for higher end softies.
Shoot us a message with what kind of softies you’re looking for. We’re not “softie specific”, but generally carry a good selection of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new