Oops, I did it again!

I would think blood in urine would advance things. it's not like you have a kidney infection.
by the way, are your treatments through yet or was there one more? I can't remember where you were.
The CT scans were clear. Apparently I have a significant hematoma in my left side, but nothing more serious. The doctor thought my kidney probably got a little bruised, but the last urine sample was clear.
 
The CT scans were clear. Apparently I have a significant hematoma in my left side, but nothing more serious. The doctor thought my kidney probably got a little bruised, but the last urine sample was clear.
well that's good news. will they just drain the pooled blood?
 
well that's good news. will they just drain the pooled blood?
No, just wait for my body to reabsorb it apparently
 
The CT scans were clear. Apparently I have a significant hematoma in my left side, but nothing more serious. The doctor thought my kidney probably got a little bruised, but the last urine sample was clear.
Great news Wes! I hope you feel better soon!
 
Good morning Tim, I hope that today you are feeling better and the pain has subsided.
Tim Hwd GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd
 
New aquarium stuff storage where the Biocube was. Now just need to move the art work over the new tank.
IMG_1965.jpeg
IMG_1979.jpeg
 
Your aquarium storage looks a little on the empty side...
 
Your aquarium storage looks a little on the empty side...
It took me all weekend, Amanda wouldn’t let me borrow her husband!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new