Orphek Atlantic g1-g2 identify

  • Thread starter Thread starter ldk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ldk

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I found for sale orphek Atlantic v4 but problem the seller don't know which gen it's. So how I can identify from pictures?
 
From the pictures alone of the fixture you probably cannot distinguish them. The real difference is the RF chip inside used to communicate with the Gateway. He should be able to show you the gateway which I could ID for you.
 
Gen 1 gateway.

1579014867592.png


Gen 2 Gateway.

1579014907173.png
 
Ok thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new