Rating - 100%
13   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Gotcha. I just ordered from Amazon. I hope I don’t get that crap.
Amazon will have taken care of that. I dont think you will. Its those who order direct from orphek

nhbegli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best pic i have at the moment since im at work . I am running the UV on the backside and skyblue on the front side.
I really like them .

Screenshot_20181226-113109_Gallery.jpg
What screw/washer combo do you have there attaching your OR3 to the T5s? I am looking to do the same

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What screw/washer combo do you have there attaching your OR3 to the T5s? I am looking to do the same
You can use l-brackets from Home depot

1692137003573.png

Saltysav96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its been a few years but if i remember correctly i think i just used some self taping screws my dad had laying around at the time. i eventually added on a another bar ( 2 on each side) using a strip of metal that i found in the hardware section at lowes in one of the "specialty hardware" drawers.

the idea @vetteguy53081 is good too and can also be attached with some self taping screws unless you wanna get all fancy and actually tear the whole fixture apart and put in a small bolt/nut/washer on the inside

nhbegli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its been a few years but if i remember correctly i think i just used some self taping screws my dad had laying around at the time. i eventually added on a another bar ( 2 on each side) using a strip of metal that i found in the hardware section at lowes in one of the "specialty hardware" drawers.

the idea @vetteguy53081 is good too and can also be attached with some self taping screws unless you wanna get all fancy and actually tear the whole fixture apart and put in a small bolt/nut/washer on the inside
Ended up using a size 8 bolt with a washer between the OR3 bracket mount and the ATI, and then 2 nuts on the inside of the ATI to hold it all in place. It was the perfect combo and the OR3 sits super cleanly on the ATI

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back