Orphek Bar on ATI Fixture

Gotcha. I just ordered from Amazon. I hope I don’t get that crap.
Amazon will have taken care of that. I dont think you will. Its those who order direct from orphek
 
Best pic i have at the moment since im at work . I am running the UV on the backside and skyblue on the front side.
I really like them .

Screenshot_20181226-113109_Gallery.jpg
What screw/washer combo do you have there attaching your OR3 to the T5s? I am looking to do the same
 
What screw/washer combo do you have there attaching your OR3 to the T5s? I am looking to do the same
You can use l-brackets from Home depot

1692137003573.png
 
What screw/washer combo do you have there attaching your OR3 to the T5s? I am looking to do the same
its been a few years but if i remember correctly i think i just used some self taping screws my dad had laying around at the time. i eventually added on a another bar ( 2 on each side) using a strip of metal that i found in the hardware section at lowes in one of the "specialty hardware" drawers.

the idea @vetteguy53081 is good too and can also be attached with some self taping screws unless you wanna get all fancy and actually tear the whole fixture apart and put in a small bolt/nut/washer on the inside
 
its been a few years but if i remember correctly i think i just used some self taping screws my dad had laying around at the time. i eventually added on a another bar ( 2 on each side) using a strip of metal that i found in the hardware section at lowes in one of the "specialty hardware" drawers.

the idea @vetteguy53081 is good too and can also be attached with some self taping screws unless you wanna get all fancy and actually tear the whole fixture apart and put in a small bolt/nut/washer on the inside
Ended up using a size 8 bolt with a washer between the OR3 bracket mount and the ATI, and then 2 nuts on the inside of the ATI to hold it all in place. It was the perfect combo and the OR3 sits super cleanly on the ATI
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new