• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek LEDs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rouselb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rouselb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Location
Detroit MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orphek PR-156 led fixtures. They are 6-7" wide and 24" long. I have been running them for 2 years. I sold a few in the past. Just upgraded to the Atlantic v2 fixture. Had planned to use all of them but it's too much light. My tank is 28" deep and I can grow acros out of the sand with these. $500 per fixture. PM me for multiple fixtures.





 
I have replied to all PMs in the order I received them. Just to clarify, the price is $500 shipped per fixture. If you are buying more than one I will split the increased cost of shipping. I like to ship them in multiple boxes just to ensure they don't get broken or if something happens it's not to all the units.
 
Two fixtures pending. I still have 5 more available. These are firm prices that I have gave out:
1 unit $500 shipped
2 units $900 shipped
3 units $1350 shipped
 
All pms returned. Four units left.

---------- Post added 01-20-2014 at 07:47 PM ----------

Apogee Light meter $125




 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new