OP
Dani305

Dani305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to get some snails today.
Got 3 turbo snails and also got 2 feather dusters.

66B7DCFD-B596-4436-86EC-768FD2377EA0.jpeg

OP
OP
Dani305

Dani305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chemiclean is getting delivered today. I’m over the dang cyano. Was going to remove the rocks and wash them in rodi water then put them back but figured I will just go chemical.

I’m over it! Lol

I have to turn off the reactor, does anyone know if we should remove it completely?
Any tips on chemiclean will be appreciated.

aside from that one of the feather dusters abandoned his noodle thing. I don’t know where he is now. Hope he is doing well. Lol

Aside from that, Vinny the Voyeur is doing amazing. He’s not shy and he’s def. A cool guy.

my bf is currently at the neighbors shop and they are putting together our customer top!!

got the Hydra32 hd lights so now we have everything.

he sent me this pic not that long ago. I wonder if it’s going to get done today.

0176F5CC-08CD-47E0-A75D-B5ABE2C7C5BA.jpeg

OP
OP
Dani305

Dani305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang guys, its been a hot minute!! Over a month since an update.

Cyano took over my tank. I ended up biting the bullet and dosing chemiclean, and I am really happy that I did. The tank is looking good. I do feel like I need to dose it again, just a little one, for maintenance as there are some particles that have stayed.

Since putting the top on... I have had two jumpers get back in the flow box! Unbelievable! First, my flame hawkfish... I noticed he was not around for breakfast and by late afternoon I went looking for him. I found him back there, and I was shocked. Anyways, he took the ride of his life because we let him go down the plumbing in to the sump where we were ready with a net. He got a lil stuck but he got out, and hes doing well.

My diamond goby got in there too... Heres a picture my bf sent me VVVV thankfully my bf was able to grab him, and hes doing well!

goby.jpg

We are working on a way to keep that area covered so they dont get back there.

OP
OP
Dani305

Dani305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My blue damsel, "offbrand / walmart" is an *******. He was bullying my new little guy! Its much better now though, but still... f him lol

He got new guy in his rear fins, but now has left him alone.

Aside from that, little guy is eating and seems like a friendly guy!

OP
OP
Dani305

Dani305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I vote out with the old and in with the new.
I agreee!! Can I spear him?!

I completely forgot to update about this... but about 3 weeks ago we basically broke down that dang tank to get the dragon wrasse out.

Look at this... :(

521452.jpg

Then we had to completely redo the rock work, obviously.

Anyways, after a few hours we got him, and I took him to my LFS and they gave me $30 credit, which is great since I paid $35 for him! LOL

If he keeps giving the little guy trouble well be kicking him out for sure, but I just hope he stops so I dont have to do that again!

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like those candy canes. Duncans look good, hammers look good. Idk about the last one.

OP
OP
Dani305

Dani305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to redo the scape, again but not majorly. Wanted to do it for my new corals but kore importantly to instil the fear of the devil himself to the terrorist, Walmart the blue damsel.

tang is looking good this morning and he ate. Walmart is at the other side of the tank, hopefully petrified.

OP
OP
Dani305

Dani305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New corals look really good! What is the the first coral ? A sea fan or gorg? I’ve always wanted a sea fan lol
A violet gorgonian. Im excited for it! The guy said that he believes it photosynthizes, and said it was growing well. I guess we will see! Looked happy this morning. Now I have to test my params tonight!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.1%
Back