Our newest frag!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,653
Reaction score
67,845
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still in the "grow out" stage. He he

gu5ena7e.jpg


It's a boy!! :D
 
How big does that species have to get before you can frag him?

Hmm...it depends...I've told my daughter that I'd better not be seeing any new frags until she's grown and married...maybe around 25 to 30 years... LOL!!

Of course, she's only 14 months old, so she just laughs at me when I say that...
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new