Our newest frag!

Congratulations. Don't trim this one. Let it grow to full size.

Ha ha! :)

I've got a few of those. The maintenance costs are going to kill you.

Yeah...I hear they're not photosynthetic...big feeders... :eek:

hey, congrats buddy!! yeah, maintenance is $$. so, ive heard. have none of my own.

What size tank should I get? :P I understand their "skimmer cup" gets full a lot during the first couple of years...

you may have to stop buying corals! ;)

NEVER!! ...but my budget will definitely be smaller...
 
The skimmer cups have a tendency to overflow their surroundings every now and then. Might need to invest in a good wet/dry shop vac (or cheap tile floors).

Ah yes.. The new tank feeling. Where all your body wants to do is sleep but your tank won't let ya because there is so much more you can think of doing with it :)

Congrats :) I have three stair steps.. Ages 5, 4, and 3. Best years of my life so far!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new