Our newest frag!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,651
Reaction score
67,841
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still in the "grow out" stage. He he

gu5ena7e.jpg


It's a boy!! :D
 
How big does that species have to get before you can frag him?

Hmm...it depends...I've told my daughter that I'd better not be seeing any new frags until she's grown and married...maybe around 25 to 30 years... LOL!!

Of course, she's only 14 months old, so she just laughs at me when I say that...
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new