Overdriving LED’s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When communicating directly with the Mitras there is a section in the settings to set the power balance to “over drive” some LED’s and “under drive” (for lack of a better term) others. Where can this be accomplished in the profilux using the Mitras module? I don’t see it in the profilux menu....and if the profilux is the master and it can’t be assigned in the Profilux, how does that “over driving” take place ??

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to go into the Mitras itself to accomplish that. It's not done through the Profilux. If I recall it's under power settings.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see that after reading it again. This is good question and one I was wondering about also. Wish someone that knows the answer would chime in.

OP
OP
Cali9dub

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When communicating directly with the Mitras there is a section in the settings to set the power balance to “over drive” some LED’s and “under drive” (for lack of a better term) others. Where can this be accomplished in the profilux using the Mitras module? I don’t see it in the profilux menu....and if the profilux is the master and it can’t be assigned in the Profilux, how does that “over driving” take place ??

@Vinny@GHLUSA any ideas on this ?

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PBT settings are specific to the Mitras, not the ProfiLux.
Set the desired PBT settings in the lights themselves.

OP
OP
Cali9dub

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PBT settings are specific to the Mitras, not the ProfiLux.
Set the desired PBT settings in the lights themselves.

Do I have to do it for each unit now? Before I bought the Mitras module to make the profilux control the lights I had it set in the master light, but now since the profilux is the master does that erase it being mimicked by the slave units?

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I have to do it for each unit now? Before I bought the Mitras module to make the profilux control the lights I had it set in the master light, but now since the profilux is the master does that erase it being mimicked by the slave units?
I think so. That's what I did.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, do it for each light.
PBT settings are specific to each fixture and are not controlled by the ProfiLux. The P4 will only control the light schedule as long as that schedule is applied to Lightcomposer or MC setup.

OP
OP
Cali9dub

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, do it for each light.
PBT settings are specific to each fixture and are not controlled by the ProfiLux. The P4 will only control the light schedule as long as that schedule is applied to Lightcomposer or MC setup.

so even though they are all set as slaves that Power Balance setting will still be intact ? Does that also mean 3 individual lights can hold 3 different Power Balance settings as slaves ?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back