Overflow Help

jordan3548

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
660
Reaction score
28
Location
Plant City, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120 48x24x24 and its drilled on the side about 4 inches from the bottom I want to install a over flow box the kind you silicone in not the HOB ones. My problem is I cant find anywhere that sells them I would need one about 12x24 but only find tiny ones.

Is there any place that sellsthese things or am i outta luck?
 
Maybe glass holes.com could custom make one for you... I tried looking for one similar to the ones that come installed in RR tanks but never located one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new