Ozone

Pattys

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Messages
461
Reaction score
263
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting ozone this week. I have a Waterbox 180.5 tank. I bought avast marine reactor with a silencer kit. Poseidon 200 generator. I have an hydros launch with an ORP and as a backup a Milwaukee ORP controller

Can you tell me your successes and failures with this or just your thoughts on ozone?
 
Starting ozone this week. I have a Waterbox 180.5 tank. I bought avast marine reactor with a silencer kit. Poseidon 200 generator. I have an hydros launch with an ORP and as a backup a Milwaukee ORP controller

Can you tell me your successes and failures with this or just your thoughts on ozone?
I am setting up my Ozone this well too. ( if I get off my lazy but)
so fallowing along.
 
I am setting up my Ozone this well too. ( if I get off my lazy but)
so fallowing along.
Trust me I have had everything to set it up and could have set it up weeks ago.
Lazy and a bit nervous about it
 
Don't fully trust orp readings and just run it a few hours a day to start and see how it goes. Personally I run 24/7 just cause I'm lazy. But less is sometimes more with ozone.
 
I'm upgrading my poseidon 200 to a diy commercial generator. I have been running the 200 at max for a year now and never see over 275 orp, ever. (I also have 600+gallons of water volume so do t do this of you have a small system)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new