Pairing ocellaris

Foxchase

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Messages
588
Reaction score
554
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in the beginning I tried adding a flurry with a Davinci B. The flurry ended up killing my Davinci and so it has stayed alone since then. I want to try pairing again and was looking at getting a Wyoming since they are closer in coloration. I also bought a breeder box to throw the Wyoming in so they can see each other and get used to each other without attacking each other.

My question is, how long should I leave the Wyoming white in the breeder box and is there anything else I can try to have the best chance at success?
 
Best thing to do is add a clown as small as you can compared your current one. Doing that will pretty much guarantee that it will be instantly submissive without confrontation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new