• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Palythoa grandis

charles7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I know theres a few types of palythoa grandis. Id like to buy a pack of a few different kinds! Preferably hobby price, because they arent slow like a jaw breaker or something similar. Thank ya!

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7BD954E2-E5B2-4315-8ECD-212E3FD6DDB7.jpeg

I think my heads have about doubled; very easy to care for.

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO, much easier than your typical small Zoas. The tank I have them in, I basically test for nothing except salinity, and rarely if ever do a water change. Maybe I add a little capful of Seachem's "Fuel" every now and then if I think of it.

OP
OP
C

charles7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO, much easier than your typical small Zoas. The tank I have them in, I basically test for nothing except salinity, and rarely if ever do a water change. Maybe I add a little capful of Seachem's "Fuel" every now and then if I think of it.
Thats how my other tanks are but my main frag tank is my euphyllia which i need to step up on water changes and slow down on feeding. Had mad growth with zoas and all but when i started into euphyllia they dont like that super dirty water as much. So im about to move them all to another less watched tank and continue trying to grow em fast.

PV Reefs

@PV _Reefs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey! I know theres a few types of palythoa grandis. Id like to buy a pack of a few different kinds! Preferably hobby price, because they arent slow like a jaw breaker or something similar. Thank ya!
Got the really neon green ones with white splashes

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back