Pancho's Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

After a day with frictions, I got to crash, some guys joined the nap.
4258A8EB-0B2B-406C-A5C0-CE920BD4974A.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Free to good home- Polly. Excellent pet for 3rd shift worker.
Ha! Send her to me and I bet we will find out she suddenly wants to stay up all day, LOL!
 
After a day with frictions, I got to crash, some guys joined the nap.
4258A8EB-0B2B-406C-A5C0-CE920BD4974A.jpeg
It’s rare to see a photo of three professional Nap takers together :) Animals are such a great stress reliever always happy to see ya
 
It’s rare to see a photo of three professional Nap takers together :) Animals are such a great stress reliever always happy to see ya
Oh I love to sleep mate !
I can spent all day long without eating but if you mess with my sleep you are in big trouble ! ;Vamp
lol
 
Well, a month since the crash has passed so new fish are in the tank: mandarin, I love their colors, Coris Wrasse to help controlling the pests while the Melanarus decides to appear again and a blenny to control algae. The clown seemed to gave the Coris the cold shoulder but after a day they are getting along.
 
I'm confused.... Your tank is in Mexico but your in NC? How do you add fish to it?
In order for the tank to survive my two years assignment in TN, I hired my friend from the LFS to visit my tank 3 times per week. He helps me with the cleaning and testing while I am away and get to buy from them fish and corals. :p
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new