Pancho's Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

Yeah,
We did have a company meeting, yesterday, to follow CDC guidance.

Pancho,
Your reef is really looking good.
Thank you Freddie, I am enjoying my tank a lot.

Stay safe amigo.
 
During the week I added sailfin fairy wrasse and stripped wrasse (replacement) and a couple of non photosynthetic gorgonians.

The corals seem to be enjoying the new variable flow using the “reef crest”, the BTA seem to be puffing, the euphylias polyps are extending more without having issues in SPS.
 
Well, everything is closing everywhere.

In my case it seems the home office will continue until April 6. It is hard to believe what is happening now.

I’ll try to use the time to be close to my wife, kids, pets and remotely to my friends and fish.

Let’s do our part by staying indoors to protect us and our communities.
 
Some of my fishy friends.

A4CC0D90-704E-4074-9D5C-890C97BB271D.jpeg

D68AD860-4CA9-4AF8-9800-CD60BDB6386D.jpeg
D3E69060-D5BE-4018-83E1-DDF80743573D.jpeg
D9028917-AA7B-4FD0-B52A-589B8DEA818A.jpeg
 
Lovin em Pancho. Little upset you take better pictures 1000’s of miles away from your tank than I take of mine 6 inches away! ;Hilarious You got skillz
 
Last edited:
Lovin em Pancho. Little upset you take better pictures 1000’s of miles away from your tank than I take of mine 6 inches away! ;Hilarious You got skillz
Thank you Ray.
I took the pics while I was in MX a couple of weeks ago. ;)
 
Thank you Ray.
I took the pics while I was in MX a couple of weeks ago. ;)
Should have Stuck with the pics thru web cam woulda driven people nuts ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
 
Last edited:
Long, long hours on the phone doing home office. It is now impossible to distinguish between my office and my house except for the kids screaming and the dog chewing my feet while I am on the phone. :p

Trying to stay positive in the middle of this situation.
 
Hang tough my friend. Reefs looking great and every days one day closer to normal.
Thank you Ray, these days it is tough to stay positive. I am trying hard, I believe I can do it.... not sure my wife will put in with me 3 weeks though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new