Pancho's Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

For re-stocking I want to make sure I have a CBB like Fudsey’s, so I will go with no tangs or angels until I introduce the CBB.

CBBs are truly a thing of beauty.
 
These two were very stressed when I got home yesterday.
7CDD5F22-49B4-474F-8E3B-707BD7C9F82D.jpeg


Now in another plane.
Looks like the tank maintenance guy ain't slacking on kitty feedings either! Hope u enjoy your time at home.

Demanding more pics! Those montipora are impressive man!
 
Last edited:
Yes BTA, I hope she finds the tank hospitable.

How could she not? After all, you DO have the Hospitality Award badge!
 
This week I am in Italy, the flight was difficult as I couldn’t sleep between being in a plane and a couple of kids that were constantly screaming. But food and weather here are great, massive quantities of pasta, lasagna, pizza and sometimes wine. ;Drool

08300496-D912-4CA4-B609-A9381F637D96.jpeg


AA3D830B-2D1F-4C3D-A93E-55EA526C4F03.jpeg


AF9DEB8C-1E84-47AB-B9B0-F3BADCFB2577.jpeg


I am trying to have an early return to the US as I miss my wife and kids.
 
Last edited:
This week I am in Italy, the flight was difficult as I couldn’t sleep between being in a plane and a couple of kids that were constantly screaming. But food and weather here are great, massive quantities of pasta, lasagna, pizza and sometimes wine. ;Drool

08300496-D912-4CA4-B609-A9381F637D96.jpeg


AA3D830B-2D1F-4C3D-A93E-55EA526C4F03.jpeg


AF9DEB8C-1E84-47AB-B9B0-F3BADCFB2577.jpeg


I am trying to have an early return to the US as I miss my wife and kids.
Ship me a bottle of Chianti please.
 
Coming @RichtheReefer21 !
8373988A-1AC4-4086-8333-B13C87664F32.jpeg
1DD99711-3C5F-4E8F-A6C1-CF71F7B52B3C.jpeg

And new addition:
FA4D89E5-0057-4D01-A6B2-FE73E5DF65B5.jpeg

How can ya not love a Clown? Nem and corals very nice and a little jealous after pics of Italy. Love the rustic charm and the food must be Awesome. Don’t work to hard my friend and have a slice or two for me and maybe a little vino ;)
 
We could always get on @NY_Caveman and u could fly into NYC (I'm sure u go through The dull or JFK more than most other hubs)

We may have to all sit on each others' laps tho.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new