Pancho's Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

Merry Christmas amigos!!!
Sorry for the absence!!!
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
I am so ready for 2021.

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year!, Pancho

Ditto with saying goodbye to... 2020
 
Happy Holidays Capiton!

Meme GIF by Justin
 
Small update, a couple of weeks ago I added a Magnificent Fox Face and a Blue Spot Goby. No major aggression issues so far. Cute fish IMO, photos are meh as I cannot travel yet.
E9F5347F-667C-4896-8F18-2E78147FF7DC.jpeg
C3726D90-A836-43E1-93B8-5127C5C8CCF0.jpeg
 
They look great, Pancho

How long is your Foxface?
Hello Freddie! He is 6 in long, got to get that size for him to be able to defend itself from the tangs.
 
Hello Freddie! He is 6 in long, got to get that size for him to be able to defend itself from the tangs.

Good thinking.

Is your family doing well?
 
Good thinking.

Is your family doing well?
Hello Freddie, thank you for asking, thanks God we are all ok, taking precautions and now enduring the Hoth winter storm ;)

How is your family?
 
Hello Freddie, thank you for asking, thanks God we are all ok, taking precautions and now enduring the Hoth winter storm ;)

How is your family?
Just when I think I couldn’t like you any more ya drop the star wars reference ;Happy I think we just became best friends
 
Small update, a couple of weeks ago I added a Magnificent Fox Face and a Blue Spot Goby. No major aggression issues so far. Cute fish IMO, photos are meh as I cannot travel yet.
E9F5347F-667C-4896-8F18-2E78147FF7DC.jpeg
C3726D90-A836-43E1-93B8-5127C5C8CCF0.jpeg

Nice!
 
Just when I think I couldn’t like you any more ya drop the star wars reference ;Happy I think we just became best friends
I love Star Wars my friend. :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new