Panworld pump for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter tcfab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tcfab

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
166
Reaction score
2
Location
Ogden, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Down grading tanks no longer need this pump. Its a Panworld NH-150PS rated at 1100GPH and 28' head. About 2 months old. I paid $260 and I am asking $150 plus shipping. Pm your zip for shipping qoute.
 

Attachments

  • panworld 1.jpg
    panworld 1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 211
  • panworld 2.jpg
    panworld 2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 186
Panworld pump

If it's still for sale, would you let it go for $150 shipped to Montreal Quebec?

Down grading tanks no longer need this pump. Its a Panworld NH-150PS rated at 1100GPH and 28' head. About 2 months old. I paid $260 and I am asking $150 plus shipping. Pm your zip for shipping qoute.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new