Par meter in the Buffalo area

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sabres429
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sabres429

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
180
Reaction score
64
Location
Buffalo NY
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone in the Buffalo area have a Apogee MQ510 I could rent/borrow/ or pay to map par in my tank?

Go Bills!
 
Does anyone in the Buffalo area have a Apogee MQ510 I could rent/borrow/ or pay to map par in my tank?

Go Bills!
Hi. Did you figure something out? I'm also in buffalo and would like to borrow/ rent a par meter. I would split the cost with you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new