PAR sensor to loan

Taxman20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals. I wanted to let you know that I purchased an Apogee SQ-420 PAR sensor from BRS. It hooks up to your laptop or other device that has a USB port. This isnt something that I will use a bunch and I wanted to allow others to use it if needed. Im not asking for a rental to use it. I would prefer a small frag for my fairly new tank which is a mix reef. Ill be looking for more SPS than other types. A frag is much cheaper than renting these sensors or meters. Id like to stay close to Central Tx areas, like the Austin to San Antonio corridor or near by that. So it helps keep from shipping when possible.

So if you need to use it, just let me know. Shoot me a message so that I am sure to get it.

Johnny

Duhnk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals. I wanted to let you know that I purchased an Apogee SQ-420 PAR sensor from BRS. It hooks up to your laptop or other device that has a USB port. This isnt something that I will use a bunch and I wanted to allow others to use it if needed. Im not asking for a rental to use it. I would prefer a small frag for my fairly new tank which is a mix reef. Ill be looking for more SPS than other types. A frag is much cheaper than renting these sensors or meters. Id like to stay close to Central Tx areas, like the Austin to San Antonio corridor or near by that. So it helps keep from shipping when possible.

So if you need to use it, just let me know. Shoot me a message so that I am sure to get it.

Johnny
thats good to know im in the san antonio area.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back