Parasite in leather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedFrog211
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RedFrog211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2020
Messages
1,079
Reaction score
1,042
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came home from work today to find my cabbage coral like this- I’ve never seen this before. Is its skin more transparent, exposing its internal structures, or are they parasites? Any help would be appreciated! (Also ignore the pellets, I had just fed)

9AF0D151-88AF-4E8B-B24B-1525AAEFDA9B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new