Pats Fans Forum

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t know how I missed this thread !!! Pats fanboy here from The North !!!

Do you’ll think Antonio Brown the best WR (single player ability ) Tom Brady will have since the Great Randy Moss ?

Regards,
Abhishek
He may well be however we may never get to see it. Im much more optimistic about Josh Gordon making it through the year than Antonio.

OP
OP
FugeTown

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He may well be however we may never get to see it. Im much more optimistic about Josh Gordon making it through the year than Antonio.
We seen a different style josh Gordon the opening day that looked really good just hopefully he can stay clean this time. I think Antonio Brown is gonna be innocent and play for the Pats, the whole thing is probably just to keep him from getting to play on the Patriots team making them too good for other teams / Goodell

Roger that?

OP
OP
FugeTown

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you will be fine.......although it is AB lol. Based on what I have read, it seems suspiciously like he is being targeted but who knows.....I only can judge by what has been released. I actually think the Pats are fine with or without him....you guys just seem to find a way to win. Now, being a Browns fan......we always find a way to lose, last Sunday is a perfect example :(
I know it was only the Jets but dang Baker Mayfield Odell Beckham Chubb and the Browns Defense were looking on fire last night.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I'm not a Pats fan, I do enjoy watching them play(similar to how I liked watching Payton manning play. You can't deny the talent). But don't you guys gt sick of hearing tom brady complain, and blame everyone except himself when they lose? To me thats not typical for a QB. Tom is a big baby. But again, you can't deny the talent.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it was only the Jets but dang Baker Mayfield Odell Beckham Chubb and the Browns Defense were looking on fire last night.
Yeah......just glad to get the win. The defense played outstanding (Myles Garrett is a beast).....the offense still wasn't great but way better than week one. Baker looked confused while reading some of the coverages but the Jets were so beat up it didn't even matter. The other key players like OBJ and Chubb both looked really good also.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, no love for them.

I only like good teams like the dolphins, raiders, and panthers. Wait, maybe second thoughts ....

1568768142722.gif

Bryson.bobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) Yes Cleveland is winning the AFC North
2) it is definitely not “Lowly Titans” Top defensive unit, self destruction with penalties and way too desperate to pass/play catch up. perfect storm of suck
3) No way Miami is a trap game this year. They’re booty
How’s them brownies doing?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Patriots you said ??

SMH.gif

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%
Back