Phone App for Reefbreeders V2+

  • Thread starter Thread starter NormanB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Why don't you ask Logan in the Reef Breeders sponsor forum here at R2R? I think that's what it's for. I know Logan and I'm sure he'd be willing to share... if he knows. After all EverGrow in China is the company that would be getting this done... if they are doing it at all.
 
Hi Ron! Logan and I were having a discussion on this late last year and it sounded like it would be ready by now. I deleted the emails so I'd have to start over.

However, the pandemic may have had an impact on development. I'm not a social media kind of guy and that's where Logan suggested I monitor progress.

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new