Phosphate

Yea that's usually not an option but had to throw it out there did you have a chance to check out the algae scubber
Yes but broke. Just started new job so its a waiting game as far as funds.
 
I understand that all to well do you have adjustable lights and a sump. If you do turn the whites down a bit and increase the intensity on your sump. Pull some of the GHA out of the main display and let you sump out compete your DT.
 
I understand that all to well do you have adjustable lights and a sump. If you do turn the whites down a bit and increase the intensity on your sump. Pull some of the GHA out of the main display and let you sump out compete your DT.
No sump lol. Im just striking out arent i
 
Na do you have a spare hang on the back filter by chance
 
I do. I have my skimmer, my media reactor, and ato currently
 
Alright I have a screwy idea on how to make you an algae scrubber do you have hobby lobby around you or a craft shop where up can get some plastic canvas sheets.
 
Alright I have a screwy idea on how to make you an algae scrubber do you have hobby lobby around you or a craft shop where up can get some plastic canvas sheets.
Possibly. What do you have in mind cowboy?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new