• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Phytoplankton

Mandarin15

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2510.JPG
IMG_2509.JPG

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my review of Mitch Phyto. I order Phyto form Mitch about three times already and the quality is excellent. Since been using his Phyto my fish tank glass is super clean, my corals are more happy and at night I can see all the copepods going crazy every where. Before I got phyto for a local LFS but I came to see a huge difference when I start using Mitch Phyto. I dose between 5 to 10 ml daily on my DT and on my sump that is full of copepods. I recommend Mitch phyto.

On the side note, I don't have anything free or get paid to do this review but I think that if I'm using a product that is working great for me would be good to let all others members know.

Thanks Mitch for such a great quality Phyto.

Ruben

OP
OP
mitch91175

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my review of Mitch Phyto. I order Phyto form Mitch about three times already and the quality is excellent. Since been using his Phyto my fish tank glass is super clean, my corals are more happy and at night I can see all the copepods going crazy every where. Before I got phyto for a local LFS but I came to see a huge difference when I start using Mitch Phyto. I dose between 5 to 10 ml daily on my DT and on my sump that is full of copepods. I recommend Mitch phyto.

On the side note, I don't have anything free or get paid to do this review but I think that if I'm using a product that is working great for me would be good to let all others members know.

Thanks Mitch for such a great quality Phyto.

Ruben

Thanks Ruben bro. I know since I use it in my own tank that it just works well. Everybody is happy and I personally will continue to feed my tank phyto. Feeding it has allowed me to do stuff like get a freaking feather star (something that you rarely see in tanks). I feed daily and do not see any plans on changing that honestly.

marlinmon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been using Mitch's phyto for the past few weeks and I've got to say it's made a serious difference in my tank. Most notably my SPS polyp extension at night. I even had some SPS that had minimal polyp extension during the day but not anymore. LPS is another story - a better one. LPS looks phenomenal. I didn't know my acans could look like they do. I'd liken it to stretching your arms when you get out of bed. That's how my acans are 24/7 now. Another note on the phyto. Mitch's batches are very dense. So dense you can't see the sun behind them. There's a ton of phyto packed in these things!

OP
OP
mitch91175

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been using Mitch's phyto for the past few weeks and I've got to say it's made a serious difference in my tank. Most notably my SPS polyp extension at night. I even had some SPS that had minimal polyp extension during the day but not anymore. LPS is another story - a better one. LPS looks phenomenal. I didn't know my acans could look like they do. I'd liken it to stretching your arms when you get out of bed. That's how my acans are 24/7 now. Another note on the phyto. Mitch's batches are very dense. So dense you can't see the sun behind them. There's a ton of phyto packed in these things!

Thanks for the compliment bro. I know that with my tank feeding phyto is a staple for sure. LPS definitely go nuts for the stuff. Pod populations stays high too.

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll take a 70oz, payment and PM sent

Last edited:

FGK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am interested. I am also in Texas. Sent you a PM

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back