• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Phytoplankton

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my order today and WOW. Super fast shipping and great product. Guys don’t hesitate to buy from. You won’t find a better deal anywhere. Ty REEF2REEF and of course to Mitch.

OP
OP
mitch91175

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my order today and WOW. Super fast shipping and great product. Guys don’t hesitate to buy from. You won’t find a better deal anywhere. Ty REEF2REEF and of course to Mitch.

Thanks soo much for the kind words. I want to treat others like I want to be treated.

Makers Marc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday afternoon bump for Monday ship out.
Mitch,

Noticed you bought pods from AlgaeBarn in Feb. Are you just trying to cultivate your own to sell?

Just wondering why youd need it since your tank is full of pods.

OP
OP
mitch91175

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mitch,

Noticed you bought pods from AlgaeBarn in Feb. Are you just trying to cultivate your own to sell?

Just wondering why youd need it since your tank is full of pods.

Yes but haven't been too successful doing so. Dealing with the water changes is a PITA. Any ammonia will cause a crash if not keeping 100% track of it. I am trying again soon. Sure I'll get it going, just need to modify a few things with my setup. I have a lot of wrasse and a mandarin so they go through pods like crazy.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.3%
Back