• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Phytoplankton

Shipments going out this morning for those that ordered. I can make a few more if anyone wants to get in today.
 
I would be interested in a 70oz. Send me a pm please.
 
Just received my order today and WOW. Super fast shipping and great product. Guys don’t hesitate to buy from. You won’t find a better deal anywhere. Ty REEF2REEF and of course to Mitch.
 
Just received my order today and WOW. Super fast shipping and great product. Guys don’t hesitate to buy from. You won’t find a better deal anywhere. Ty REEF2REEF and of course to Mitch.

Thanks soo much for the kind words. I want to treat others like I want to be treated.
 
Sunday afternoon bump for Monday ship out.
Mitch,

Noticed you bought pods from AlgaeBarn in Feb. Are you just trying to cultivate your own to sell?

Just wondering why youd need it since your tank is full of pods.
 
Mitch,

Noticed you bought pods from AlgaeBarn in Feb. Are you just trying to cultivate your own to sell?

Just wondering why youd need it since your tank is full of pods.


Yes but haven't been too successful doing so. Dealing with the water changes is a PITA. Any ammonia will cause a crash if not keeping 100% track of it. I am trying again soon. Sure I'll get it going, just need to modify a few things with my setup. I have a lot of wrasse and a mandarin so they go through pods like crazy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new