Picasso Clowns for Sale

compmania15

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling off some of my clowns. All clowns are 8 months old and eat pellets, flakes and frozen.
Mother was from Donis Reef and Father was a wild caught Picasso.
Willing to look at trades for other high end clowns.
Shipping from 48706

Pairs -$350 + ship
Pairs.png



Singles -$175 + Ship
sext.png


Singles - $100 + ship
sstand.png


If interested I also have video that I can send.
PM is Key.
Thanks - Matt
 
Sweet! The one I like is still available! I'll definitely take the one directly under the 'Singles -$175 + Ship' Please mark that one as sold :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new