PLEASE HELP ID!!! ARE THESE DINOS?!

Tux

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2024
Messages
24
Reaction score
4
Location
Clovis
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a microscope because I have been dealing with what seems to be Dino’s on my sand bed. In the video there are these things racing around SUPER fast. Are those dino? If so. What kind?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7277.mov
    41 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new