Please help to identify

saltynovice378

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are these reddish purple type of clusters on the live rock they pretty much have been there since I put the library in my tank 6 weeks ago any idea what this may be?
 

Attachments

  • 1421279034103.jpg
    1421279034103.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 135

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new