• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT MARKETPLACE INFORMATION FIRST

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, how can I post stuff 4sale?
Hello and thank you for the message!

In order to offer a small measure of security and protection for our membership we require all members who wish to sell or trade in the marketplace to be a member for at least 30 days and have at least 25 forum posts.

I hope you understand and thank you for being a member of R2R!

slurpeee76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and thank you for the message!

In order to offer a small measure of security and protection for our membership we require all members who wish to sell or trade in the marketplace to be a member for at least 30 days and have at least 25 forum posts.

I hope you understand and thank you for being a member of R2R!
does commenting count as a post? does the paid membership allow selling in marketplace without these restrictions? thanks!

BossChief

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this post count? ;)
It wouldn’t let me post a trade ad just now. Been here a year and a half and have 163 messages.

Fishineer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do we get added to be able to sell treasures? I am trying to cure my Multiple Tank Syndrome and just focus on one tank, but I need to post my other two tanks so some other reefer can enjoy them. Thanks.

stevediaz1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ldreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious about this as well, I have 25 posts as of today and can’t post. Is there a refresh time we have to wait after hitting 25 posts before the option shows up?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Curious about this as well, I have 25 posts as of today and can’t post. Is there a refresh time we have to wait after hitting 25 posts before the option shows up?
Hi! Sorry for the confusion. It's 25 posts AND 30 days membership (only way to bypass this is becoming a R2R supporting member). HTH

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah I had way over 30 days, but it looks like it just needed some time to refresh after hitting 25 posts as I can post now.
Ha! I saw August 22 and didn't even look at the year. I'm a bonehead! :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Back