• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pnoyreefer - Awesome Trader

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received a trade from Pnoyreefer yesterday and the frags are awesome. The cream of the crop was the Purple Monster. It's 1"+ with multiple branches. He even threw in an extra frag that's 1/2"+ :shock: :eek:ccasion5:

I just wished I could say the same things about the frags I sent him :( USPS screwed up and didn't deliver the package yesterday. They delivered it today and the water was freezing cold. I should have trusted my hunches and put in a larger heatpack :mad: Sounds like 2 frags may be DOA.

Anyways, here is a pic of my new babies.

DSCN7703.jpg

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Kenny! Hope all the frags I sent yah will do great in your tank. The free PM looks red how come?.. and where is the rest hehe..

the big Pm frag should get back to its colors soon :)
Img_1984.jpg

Kenny sent me some good stuff and the most important thing is he is a stand up guy. eventhough not knowing if the frags will be alive he offered a replacement right away which I appreciate the most. Will never hesitate to deal with this guy again as we are planning to do a next one soon. Will recommend Kenny to anyone and expect a good quality trade :)

steve

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need to do trades with both of you!

Kenny you know what I want! Steve you'll have to hook me up with some of that PM and sps frags in a few weeks. :)

OP
OP
P

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve, the PM is now the Red Monster :D It's the lighting and I couldn't get the colors in the pic to come out right. The others are doing fine too, just in bad spots that are hard to take pics of. Thanks for the frags and the kind words.

Rev, still waiting for them to grow out. I think they know you are waiting for them so they are deliberately growing slower :hammer:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back