Pnoyreefer Eye Candy...

drool. hope my PM grow as plentiful as that one. all the frags you sent me are doing well. and that stubby left branch of the lemonade u can go ahead and send me.:D

Yo how is the Pm doin' for yah?.. keep me updated on growth :) Glad you like them and about the Lemonade its my 2nd one the 1st one I lost it during my Rockslide but this one is sitting on the frag rack so it wouldn't fall anymore :)....

Thanks
 
Blue Ring AOG

IMG_2621.jpg
 
Wow Steve. I'm going to have to make that hour drive to your house so I can see these in person.

J
 
Oh yeah another thing. Stop holding out on these guys and post the pictures that you send to my work e-mail.
What you don't want a bunch of PM's?
If you don't do it I will. LOL

later,
J
 
Oh yeah another thing. Stop holding out on these guys and post the pictures that you send to my work e-mail.
What you don't want a bunch of PM's?
If you don't do it I will. LOL

later,
J

shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! don't do it Jose... its for your eyes only :hammer:
 
Here is a pic of my 9" Blue spotted Squammy. bought it 5" a yr 1/2 ago..

Top Down ( again not the best shot)
IMG_2685.jpg


Tru the glass

IMG_2684.jpg
 
Thanks Jesse.. Yah I love that clam ....getting big every month loving my Ca at 470 :)
 
Oh yeah another thing. Stop holding out on these guys and post the pictures that you send to my work e-mail.
What you don't want a bunch of PM's?
If you don't do it I will. LOL

later,
J

Oh yes pnoy holds back the good stuff.
 
Your candy apples look great! How much light do you have them in?

I have em 3x250 Ushio 10 k no supplement and now I put 14k Phx back and wow the colors really pop out. Some accused me of photoshopping my zoas :hammer:
 
gotta love the 14k phoenix bulbs. don't know how i tolerated the other bulbs before
 
gotta love the 14k phoenix bulbs. don't know how i tolerated the other bulbs before

Honestly I dont really like the blue tank. The reason why I put the 14ks just now its because I will host the meeting here in NJ next week sunday and I dont like people to say wow your tank looks yellow lol... I love the yellow look in my tank it seems like if you run them for a long time then put 14ks you will see all the colors pop out. I hate taking pic of my tank when I had the 10k as everything look washed out but now I can take lots of pics :)
 
Pink Smoothie
IMG_2699.jpg


Blue Hoeke
IMG_2701.jpg


PL encrusting already
IMG_2713.jpg
 
wow i've heard of ATL handing out small frags but that's tiny! still a nice PL and at least you have one ... =] great pixx
 
wow i've heard of ATL handing out small frags but that's tiny! still a nice PL and at least you have one ... =] great pixx

Thanks Vince.. I got mine from Fliger..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new