Pods good or bad? and why?

No one resource has all the answers. That's one thing a forum is good for. :)
 
Double post...
 
Last edited:
Again Red bugs (Tegastes acroporanus) are parasitic copepod and are extremely common parasite in this hobby in sps tanks.
 
They are all good. Algae eaters and a source of natural food for the fish. I big part of the natural cycle I try to create in my tank.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new