Dalton Hunter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have two dragonettes and they are both very fat and happy and eating live brine when I stock the tank every week. I want to stock the fuge with pods just they so they have a constant supply of something they like ( I like to spoil my babies ). Hooked on reefs has a free shipping sale on pods this week (8 oz. for 12.50, and 16 oz for 23.50). my question is how much should I put in the fuge for a 100 gallon tank. My fuge size is about 4 gallons with plenty of cheato and live rock for them to hide in and extremely low flow. Thank you so much in advance!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have two dragonettes and they are both very fat and happy and eating live brine when I stock the tank every week. I want to stock the fuge with pods just they so they have a constant supply of something they like ( I like to spoil my babies ). Hooked on reefs has a free shipping sale on pods this week (8 oz. for 12.50, and 16 oz for 23.50). my question is how much should I put in the fuge for a 100 gallon tank. My fuge size is about 4 gallons with plenty of cheato and live rock for them to hide in and extremely low flow. Thank you so much in advance!
The amount you add only matters for the first month or two after the stocking. After that it is the tank conditions that will impact reproduction rates and your pod population. More initial pods just gives it a little bit of a kick start.

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would check out algaebarn because you can get thousands of pods for way cheaper because that's where I go and right now there doing a buy one get one free deal to people who sign up for the podclub which is free so check them out you'll like that place alot better because you get more for your money and I think that it's the best place to order them from

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back