Polyp Lagoon - a shallow cube

Great photography, love the minimal look
 
@Polyp Lagoon do you regret going with this size of a reef tank or do you wish you would have gone with a large system? Or are you happy with the size of your tank and system ?

Hey Clayton, I dont regret it at all! The size is good enough to do some nice scapes. And it’s more manageable in maintaining and financially.
 
Stunning.

What live stock (fish) do you have? Not much live rock for biological filtration, are you just running a Zeo to control nutrient levels?
 
Stunning.

What live stock (fish) do you have? Not much live rock for biological filtration, are you just running a Zeo to control nutrient levels?

I’ve been through a lot last months. I’m almost back at start. I quit running Zeo and went back to FM balling light for now.

I finally seem to be winning the Dino and cyano battle.

Got a pocci, hirsuta, monti cap and two torches. And having 6 fish atm.
 
Hey Clayton, I dont regret it at all! The size is good enough to do some nice scapes. And it’s more manageable in maintaining and financially.


Thank you so much for responding back Polyp Lagoon! I ask due to the fact that I won a 30g / 114L tank from Innovative Marine ! It’s 91cm x 38cm x 33cm . So I am actually not thinking of using my 75g and just using this pretty nano tank size that I won for my main display . What do you think ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new