Possible Divorce Frag Build

Current State:

In process of tearing down all tanks and putting things in tanks in the house.

One tank down and one to go.

IMG_7678.JPG

Last edited:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a BTA, the only photo I have found of it was when it was in the store. Added it into my tank and it walked around quite happily, then it just vanished I assume it’s dead by now.
FA0B11A5-B5CA-4947-B931-58158F465B88.jpeg

The other Anemone I have at the moment is a green RFA
image.jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pix or it didn't happen haha. Dude the babies throw babies just watch out once she gets going its pretty crazy haha. I'm getting ready to make some condos out of leftover acrylic I have from lid build. Cant wait to get all my Roxanne in one spot and contained!
That'll be awesome!
Baby Rox
PXL_20220120_161728999.jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All frags plugs and rack are now clean. Started yesterday and got distracted with a stupid movie and some other things.

Little PO’d but they will be fine.

A78A795D-E1DB-4041-B763-E5FDF03E77F2.jpeg
Looks great! Sometimes sitting back and watching a funny movie is a great decompression!

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These 2 trip me out. Every day about 5-10 minutes before the first time they get fed (about 8:30am), they sit right at the end of the tank, closest to me, and wait for food lol.

Was finally able to snag a pic, as if I walk over they move to top of tank lol.

IMG_7102.jpg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These 2 trip me out. Every day about 5-10 minutes before the first time they get fed (about 8:30am), they sit right at the end of the tank, closest to me, and wait for food lol.

Was finally able to snag a pic, as if I walk over they move to top of tank lol.

IMG_7102.jpg
That vlamingi is a beauty!! A nice size too.

dieselkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is in the living room. Anytime someone gets up off the couch, 15 fish go crazy stupid wanting food. In the front corner where I dump the food in.. Especially at night when they get fed mysis.

Are you divorced yet? The reason asked, you're over 800 post. Just wondering how it's going.;)

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is in the living room. Anytime someone gets up off the couch, 15 fish go crazy stupid wanting food. In the front corner where I dump the food in.. Especially at night when they get fed mysis.

Are you divorced yet? The reason asked, you're over 800 post. Just wondering how it's going.;)
Well, Not divorced, so that is good. We came to a compromise. She wants a lagoon, she has it. It is just still in the fish barn for now. Remodel is still not complete where the tank will be moving to. We also may not move it, as we are moving in a little less than 2 years.

As for fish being idiots and always hungry fiends, all the tanks int he house are the same way. My fish in the 180 are really funny. My des tang spits water at my wife when she walks by, as sh is usually the one to feed that tank.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And this just made my day. The decorater crab in the macro lagoon finally found something other than macro lol.

Some purple florida zoas for a decorator crab collected in Florida. I couldnt ask for more.

IMG_7107.JPG
That’s hilarious, are the Zoas actually growing on the crab? I’d love to know how if they are because to me that’s the crab needing to be next to the Zoas either constantly or at the right time haha.

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s hilarious, are the Zoas actually growing on the crab? I’d love to know how if they are because to me that’s the crab needing to be next to the Zoas either constantly or at the right time haha.
They clip the zoas, macros or whatever and then place them on themselves. They have tiny hair like filaments (similar to an urchin) that hold onto items. The zoas will grow on the crab, if they are there long enough. When they grow too much for the crabs liking, it will clip them again, but just leave them somewhere in the tank.

Also, I had one that had a mushroom (ricordia) on it for the longest time. The shroom ended up coming off when the crab molted and the crab never put it back on. That crab is still in this tank, but loads itself up with fern caulerpa lol.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My HOA approved it, even though they are a bunch of heffers.

Here they are.
IMG_7108.jpg

yours seems more reasonable to deal with. Ours got snippy about the grass inside our being slightly longer than the front. And there’s a 1”x1” square of trim above the garage that needs painted.

No Way What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yours seems more reasonable to deal with. Ours got snippy about the grass inside our being slightly longer than the front. And there’s a 1”x1” square of trim above the garage that needs painted.

No Way What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Yeah, I could never do an HOA like that. The one in FL is pretty cool. Grass has to be nice, but there is a range of acceptable height. Little crap they do not nit pick at.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I could never do an HOA like that. The one in FL is pretty cool. Grass has to be nice, but there is a range of acceptable height. Little crap they do not nit pick at.

yeah we aren’t thrilled. We haven’t heard anything since though

I don't do hoa ...

They wouldn't love my redneckidry

Yeah…. If only. House was a great deal, amazing house for a first house…etc. didn’t even think about an HOA until that letter

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I counter your bud light with a full bottle (for the time being) of Clase Azule in front of a mixed reef!!!!!

image.jpg
Please stop. I am 2/3rds through my dry January. I'll have to drink three herbal teas to get through this kind of trigger.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back