Post your coral warfare pictures

Thank you, its a hollywood stunner just cant see the blues and greens without the blue light
I have a huge "red lava" (I've seen other names for it, hence the quotation marks) that looks downright evil at night with all the sweepers!
 
The only war I have going on is my two montiporas and even then they’re just meeting and not really waring. Crappy pic
5574449D-5B36-4C6B-A5CF-BEE2B55005EE.jpeg
 
Im surprised the shrooms won! Chalices can be nasty. Learning alot of about who has the worst stings in this thread haha
To your point about chalices being nasty, this is arguably more unusual… check out the other side which has grown into another chalice. They seem to be getting along just fine and the contrast at the margin of the two is awesome.
BB923572-5C9E-48DB-BF13-F82A71E94257.jpeg
E5385194-4063-48C0-AB7E-A496A67AD55D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new