Posting a video

Paul_H

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
22
Location
Uk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put a video of my tank on Facebook and it was suggested that I joined this forum. So here I am.

The tank is a 450 gallon mixed reef. It has been running for about 12 years but it was emptied about 2 years ago so that the fish could be removed and treated for whitespot. The coral was stored in a temporary holding tank. Things didn't go to plan and I lost all but five fish and nearly all my sps and lps corals.

It has been a real struggle to get it back to a condition that I'm happy to share but I think it's just about there.
 
Welcome to the forum, and nice vid!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Beautiful tank! That Emperor Angel is stunning...I wish they kept their juvenile appearance!
 
Your coral in your tank look incredible! Sorry about the hardships you faced two years ago; seems like you are bouncing back quite well from it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new