• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Powerball Bounce mushroom

Item Price
$360- $500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Coral Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
16
Location
West Covina
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have some Powerball mushrooms with huge bubbles for sale. I took the pictures with a quarter for size reference. The price is on each picture. I am located in West Covina. Please PM me if interested.

IMG_8625.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Another Powerball Bounce mushroom with huge bubbles for sale $380. its size is around 2". I am located in West Covina. Please PM me if interested.

IMG_8763.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new