PRIZE CLAIMED - Reefing Topics and YOU! Participate and get entered to win $100 cash!

amazongb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. What type of things/subjects do you personally like to create new threads/topics about on R2R?

I don't usually create new threads - there are so many, that I can usually search to answer my own question. I didn't do a build thread, but in hindsight, I probably should have.

2. What type of threads/topics from others makes you want to respond to them?

Usually if they're having a problem that I've experienced and hope to help them out.

3. What types of things could R2R do to motivate you to be more active creating threads or responding to threads?

Probably offer some sort of a reputation system where thorough responses can be voted up or down, and users that spend an enormous amount of time helping grow the site earn and display their reputation.

BONUS: Go to your profile and choose the option for what state or country you live in near the middle of the page here: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/personal-details

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @easternreefer!! You're our winner for this giveaway!!! Please pm me within 48 hours to claim your prize!!

*Prize must be claimed within 48 hours or we will redraw for a new winner.

I have sent a pm. thank you so much . It is the last thing I expected to see this morning when I got on the site. Starts my day off good that is for sure.

Dave Splain

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. What type of things/subjects do you personally like to create new threads/topics about on R2R?

Anything having to do with reefing. As I step through the process of trying to get a lower maintenance aquarium and keep my live stock healthy and thriving many questions come up that real people experiences are helpful.

Of course one I can relate to, raises questions, or I have personal experience with

3. What types of things could R2R do to motivate you to be more active creating threads or responding to threads?

I am relatively new member however I have been stopping in allot within the last year the more I get involved with coral

Wendybright

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're trying to figure out how to "procure" the best reefing topics and engage our members, social media fans, email subscribers etc. and was wondering if we might get some help from you by answering a few of these questions for us?

If you will answer the following questions by responding here with the answers we will enter you to win a $100 cash prize when this thread reaches it's end in about 30 days.

well since I'm new, I have lots of questions, and really like getting all the answers from experienced peeps.
Well, I don't know to much yet, but if I do know the answer I will respond.
making it easier to post and to add pictures. it's kinda not easy.
BONUS: Go to your profile and choose the option for what state or country you live in near the middle of the page here: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/personal-details

Make one post where you answer the THREE questions. Then create one more post letting us know that you completed the bonus entry. You can have a total of TWO entries (2 Posts) in this thread. A winner will be subject to verification that the entry was completed according to the rules.

Thank you for the help and best of luck!
Content-creation-apps-header-image1.jpg

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sent a pm. thank you so much . It is the last thing I expected to see this morning when I got on the site. Starts my day off good that is for sure.
Congrats!!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back