Programming ATI hybrid powermodule without light studio

Bars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if it's possible to program the powermodule without the light studio app? I have an old non-wifi powermodule and the usb cable doesn't work anymore. While trying to load a new program, it has caused my fixture to only run the leds at like 10% and no t5 at all. I'm unsure when my new cable will arrive and the tank's been pretty much without light for 4 days now.

Although I'm not too worried yet, I can't imagine it doing any good to my tank to go without light for who knows how long. Since I can't connect the powermodule to my laptop anymore, my only option is to program it on the powermodule itself, if that's possible at all.

Any suggestions?

Rando

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is only the USB cable or also the USB-dougle defective?
Can't you at least set the tubes manually using the controller? years ago i had a hybrid and i think it would work that way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bars

Bars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't you at least set the tubes manually using the controller? years ago i had a hybrid and i think it would work that way.
Yep, that's what I'm asking :p
I did find something from ATI how to set up the light using the controller. However, the little buttons don't seem to be working. I can push them in, but nothing happens.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back