Programming Neptune Systems VDM to Control 2 Kessil A 160WE Lights

reefrubble

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
59
Reaction score
77
Location
Fort Collins
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am having some trouble figuring out how to setup/program my Neptune Systems VDM to control my two Kessil A 160WE lights. I have the lights plugged into the VDM module, but the lights keep blinking on and off. I searched all over online to try and find instructions but did not find anything helpful. Any advice or instructions you can give are greatly appreciated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new