Project ZERO

Great job on the acrylic scratch repairs! Looks brand new :D
 
Following along. I’ve also seen one of these at a SW shop in NJ years ago. Not sure if they still have it or not. Interesting idea.
 
One thing I remember about these tanks is plumbing. Because of the design, Check valves are mandatory for power outages, or pump failures.

I would suggest buying high quality check valves and plumbing them in such a way as to be able to swap them out for regular cleaning, (such as mounting them with unions and True Union Ball Valves) so that you can swap em out quickly.
 
We got the goods lads!
IMG_20200427_152406_555.jpg
 
@reefs4less Any update? I saw good in the car!!! What you got cooking?
I'll be back at it soon. I just got all the plumbing supplies, return pump and skimmer. We (reefs4less.com) have been really busy trying to adapt and overcome post covid19 challenges and I personally haven't had time to properly document the process. Trust me, it's been hard not to just run that thing lol. I hope to have something to share by the end of this coming weekend.
 
Can’t wait. I can’t imagine operating and pivoting in this business during this time. I wish you the best.
Thank you! It's been an experience that's for sure. I'm lucky to work for such a great company. Helps with staying positive through all this muck. Times are wonky.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new