Proper introduction

Gianluca Lytwyn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
36
Location
Northville
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_8217.jpeg

Hello! I've been semi lurker for a long time on a previous account. I had a few smaller tanks in the past and I'm now working on building out my new one! I figured I should actually give a proper hello on this new account. So hello! It's nice to meet you all!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
IMG_8217.jpeg

Hello! I've been semi lurker for a long time on a previous account. I had a few smaller tanks in the past and I'm now working on building out my new one! I figured I should actually give a proper hello on this new account. So hello! It's nice to meet you all!
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new