Protein skimmer inside frag tank??

whitekenyan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
61
Reaction score
5
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up upgrading my skimmer and found out my plumbing puts me at a halt to install. Was thinking about putting it inside my tank. 60 gallon frag tank. Only 12" deep...
 
I guess that's possible. 12" should be high enough for the skimmer. Most sit in less than that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new